Mrs. Zeke Tettleton
Over low heat, cook in 3 tsp oleo:
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium chopped onions
Add 1 lb chicken stock and simmer 15 minutes. Add 1 can Mushroom soup slowly to give smooth texture.
- 1 (4 lb) hen, cooked & cut in pieces
- 1/4 lb spaghetti, broken in short lengths & cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small bottle stuffed olives
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lb grated hoop cheese
Stir slowly and set aside for 1 hour. Put in greased casserole. (Sprinkle 1 cup pecans, optional)
Heat uncovered in 350° for 30 minutes.