Mrs. Cascille C. Roberson
Arcadia, La. OES
- 1 (5lb) hen, cooked, removed from broth, deboned & cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked in the broth till tender
In 1 stick oleo, saute:
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
Saute just till transparent (do not brown). Then stir in:
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom
- 1 large can mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 1 cup sliced stuffed olives
Mix soup mixture & the chicken with cooked spaghetti. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serves 12 generously.