Mrs. Juell Downs
Farmerville, La. #207 OES
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs frozen Lobster tails, cooked in boiling water according to pkg
- 1 (1 lb) pkg frozen Chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
In heavy skillet, melt 1/4 cup cooking oil. Add 1 clove minced Garlic & cook 1 min.
Add Chicken pieces & sprinkle with 1 tsp Kitchen Bouquet. Cook, stirring frequently, till light brown.
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced broiled Mushrooms & liquid
- 2 cups diagonally sliced Celery
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned Chicken Broth.
Cook covered 10 minutes till Celery is tender. Add 1 1/2 cups frozen peas & cook covered 5 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch or flour
- 1/4 cup water
Add in and cook, stirring constantly till liquid thickens. Add Diced cooked Lobsters.
Serve hot with Rice. Makes 6-9 servings. About 2 cups pre-cooked rice.