Mrs. Helen Jean Rainwater, PM
Farmerville, La. #207 OES Sec.
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen limeade
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (1 lb 14 oz) can pineapple juice
- 1 pint cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 -4 cups cold water
Empty all into large container or bowl. Thaw. Stir well. Pour mixture into punch bowl. Add ice cubes.
Just before serving, gently pour in chilled:
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart plain soda water, chilled
Top with fruit ice ring and sprigs of mint or other fruit garnish.
Makes 30 servings
Fruit Ice Ring
Use any combination of lime, lemon or orange slices. Arrange in a pattern in the bottom of the 8″ ring mold. Add water to cover the fruit. Freeze.
To unmold, loosen ring by dipping bottom of mold into warm water. Float.