- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced to taste
- Salt/pepper/garlic to taste
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 cup cheese (if desired)
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
Brown ground beef with onions and peppers. Drain. Layer sliced potatoes in ungreased casserole dish. Top with ground beef mixture. Mash Ro-Tel tomatoes with juice and pour over casserole. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with cheese; place in oven until cheese melts.